Crepe is actually very easy to make. You can have it anytime of the day. You can serve it with fresh fruits and whipped cream, nutella, even ham and cheese ! It can be quite expensive if you eat it in a restaurant or even just at a food court. So why not make it fresh at home !
Makes about 6 crepes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1+1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter (melted)
- Mix flour, sugar and salt
- Whisk in eggs, milk and butter until smooth
- On a lightly oiled non-stick pan or skillet, pour about 1/4 cup of batter gently swirl pan to coat thinly and evenly
- Cook until bottom starts to turn brown, about 1 minute
- Loosen sides with a spatula, flip crepe over, cook the other side
- Serve with fillings of your choice
You can make the batter ahead and keep it in fridge for up to 2 days.