One thing I love about summer is the variety of fruits. Watermelon is one of our favourites. These popsicles are super easy to make and is much healthier than those artificial freezies.
Makes about 4 popsicles
- 400 g watermelon, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons honey to sweeten if needed
Blend them together and freeze for about 4 hours
This is a great cool treat on hot summer days ! My kids love them !
Makes about 6 servings
- 1 cup vanilla flavour yoghurt
- 200 g fresh or frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries… or a mix of all of them !)
- 2-3 tablespoons honey to sweeten if needed
Blend ingredients together and pour into popsicle molds or small paper cups. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for about 4 hours or until frozen