This is a super easy snack if you are in a hurry
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 8 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F, turn to broil setting
- Put 4 graham crackers on cook sheet or oven tray
- Put marshmallows and chocolate chips on top of crackers
- Heat in oven for about 2-3 minutes until marshmallows start to brown
- Press with remaining graham crackers on top to make sandwiches
- Cool for a few minutes before eating, the fillings can be very hot.
If you only making a small number of sandwiches, you can use the toaster oven.