Fall is definitely in the air now, weather is getting cooler, leaves are falling. This is a perfect drink on a cold breezy day. Just smelling the aroma of all the spices makes me feel warmer !
Makes 2 – 3 servings
- 1+1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree, preferably homemade
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 3-4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Heat milk in a non-stick pot over medium heat
- Stir in sugar, coffee, pumpkin and spices
- Bring to a simmer, add vanilla
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with more cinnamon
Feel free to adjust the amount of sugar and spices according to your own taste.