I finally got an ice cream machine! Now there are so many more recipes I can do! This is my first one using my new toy. My friend and her kids taste tested it for me and they all like it!
Makes about 1 L
Total time: 30 minutes (for soft serve )
- 250 g frozen peaches
- 600 g full fat plain Greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure extract
- Blend peaches,100 g of yoghurt and lemon juice into a puree
- Whisk remaining yoghurt, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth
- Add puree to yoghurt mixture, mix well
- Mixture should be cold, if not, you can put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours before churning
- Put into an ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Serve right away as a soft yoghurt or put in air tight container and keep in freezer for up to 1 month
Tools I used and you may like
You can get this ice cream machine through the Amazon website by clicking the above link. I will receive a small compensation if you purchase the item.