This is probably one of the easiest homemade Christmas treats that you can give to your friends and relatives. And there are so many different ingredients you can use. All you need are three basics :
- chocolate, dark, milk, white or a mix
- something chewy, like dried fruits
- something crunchy, like nuts, seeds,toffee bits, crushed candy canes
I like mine very simple because I still like to enjoy the chocolate. So here is my creation !
- 240 g dark chocolate
- 120 g white chocolate
- 30 g pistachios (remove shells and crush into small pieces)
- 30 g dried cranberries
- Melt chocolates in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Pour dark chocolate on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, spread evenly with a spatula
- Drop spoonfuls of white chocolate over dark chocolate
- Swirl with a skewer or handle of a spatula to create marble effect
- Sprinkle dried cranberries and pistachios
- Refrigerate until firm
- Break into pieces