These treats are yummy and super easy to make !
Makes about 30
- 1 box of store-bought frozen puff pastry (two 10 inch x 10 inch sheets), thawed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- In a bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon
- Brush pastry sheets with egg and sprinkle with sugar mixture
- Cut each sheet into 5 inch x 1 inch rectangular strips
- Twist each strip and place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper, spacing 1 inch apart
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden
- Cool on baking sheets for about 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely
You can adjust the ratio of cinnamon to sugar according to your taste, I use a 1:4 ratio.