These cookies are not the most good-looking ones, but they are surely chewy and tasty!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 and 1/2 cup quick oats
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat
- Add milk, sugar and cocoa powder, stirring constantly until smooth
- Heat until boil for 1 minute
- Remove from heat, mix in vanilla extract
- Stir in oats
- Place tablespoonfuls on baking sheets or trays lined with waxed or parchment paper
- Cool in fridge until hardened, about 1 hour, enjoy!
The cookies are best kept in the fridge.