I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like jello, even my dad likes them ! You can enjoy them without adding any artificial colours or flavours.
- 4 cups pure fruit juice (mango, grape, apple, etc)
- 4 envelopes or tablespoons of unflavoured gelatin powder
- Honey or sugar to sweeten if needed
- In a large bowl, sprinkle gelatin powder over 1 cup of fruit juice, let sit for a few minutes
- Heat the other 3 cups of juice over medium heat until boil
- Pour boiled juice into gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin completely dissolved
- Add honey or sugar according to your taste if needed
- Pour into molds or small cups and put in fridge until set, overnight or about 3 hours, enjoy!
Try to use sweeter juices like mango or pear, so you don’t even need to add sugar. Dip bottom of molds in warm water for a few seconds for easy removal.